Hello,
I am looking for a pair of high performance tires for my V-rex. I need a 26" x 1.0 up to 1.25"
around 100 psi. And a 20" x 1 1/8 up to 1.35 around 100 psi. Please email me with what you have.
TIA, Mike
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hello,
I am looking for a pair of high performance tires for my V-rex. I need a 26" x 1.0 up to 1.25"
around 100 psi. And a 20" x 1 1/8 up to 1.35 around 100 psi. Please email me with what you have.
TIA, Mike
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.