WTB: HP Velotechnik Street Machine GT

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ken, Jun 9, 2003.

  1. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Looking for a used Street Machine GT.

    Tags:

  2. Marc Webb

    Marc Webb Guest

    Hi Ken, I have a HPV Street Machine GT with about 4,500 miles as far as I know. I bought it from a
    fellow in Washington with 2,500 miles and I rode about 2,000 miles. I got a 26/20 T-Bone from
    Reynolds Weld Lab and I am looking to sell my SM. I would have responded directly to you but your
    e-mail address seems to be fake. Please respond directly to me and I can tell you more about the SM

    ...Marc

    news:[email protected]...