WTB: Large road bike

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Bill, Sep 3, 2004.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    A friend is looking for an entry level or good used large road bike,
    probably at least a 63 cm frame. A 66 cm Cannondale would probably be
    perfect size. Anyway, let me know what you have and what you want and I'll
    pass it on. Thanks Remove "nospam" in address to reply. - Bill

    Tags:

  2. Ed Litton road bike. Red, hand built, lugged frame & fork. Red. Top tube
    58.5 cm c-t-c, seat tube 62 c-t-c, chain stays 42 cm, wheelbase 99 cm, Front
    Wheel-Record hub/Velocity Aerohead, 32 spoke, DB 3x, Rear
    Wheel-Record/Velocity Aerohead, 32 spoke, DB 3x, Cranks-Dura Ace, 175 mm,
    FD-Chorus, RD-Record w/Ti bits, Brakes-Chorus, Chorus 9 speed Ergo shifters,
    new style, Stem-Syncros, -17 degree, 10cm, Bars-Deda Prima, 44cm, Seat
    Post-American Classic, 27.2mm, Seat Selle Italia classic, Computer-Cateye
    Tomo. $800/BO
    I can't figure out what your email address is since you don't have no spam
    in your address but if you care to send me a real address I will send some
    jpgs
    "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >A friend is looking for an entry level or good used large road bike,
    > probably at least a 63 cm frame. A 66 cm Cannondale would probably be
    > perfect size. Anyway, let me know what you have and what you want and I'll
    > pass it on. Thanks Remove "nospam" in address to reply. - Bill

  3. Ed Litton road bike. Red, hand built, lugged frame & fork. Red. Top tube