WTB - Left 9/10 speed ergopower shift/brake lever

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by blogsavant, Apr 22, 2006.

  1. blogsavant

    blogsavant Guest

    Tags:

  2. blogsavant wrote:
    > Need left only. Chorus or Record OK.
    >
    > email [email protected]

    Need a single cuz the other is broken? Send it to me an I can fix it....

  3. blogsavant

    blogsavant Guest

    the plastic lever body broke where the brake lever pivot is installed.
    Thus, when I try braking, the brake lever "pops out" because there's
    nothing to hold the pivot pin in on one side...

    What would it cost to fix?

  4. blogsavant wrote:
    > the plastic lever body broke where the brake lever pivot is installed.
    > Thus, when I try braking, the brake lever "pops out" because there's
    > nothing to hold the pivot pin in on one side...
    >
    > What would it cost to fix?

    $45 for the body, $25 labor-shipping back and forth-