WTB Look pedals

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by M Hill, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. M Hill

    M Hill Guest

    Looking for some Look pedals, nothing too exciting, going on a trainer bike. E-mail to
    respond. Thanks

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (M Hill) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking for some Look pedals, nothing too exciting, going on a trainer bike. E-mail to
    > respond. Thanks

    I have an old pair of Look pedals. I do not know the model or year, they are made of aluminum, have
    a lot of scratches but work fine. The spring tension may be adjusted via an hex bolt located in the
    rear, and they offer a good amount of float thus protecting your knees. Asking $20 + shipping