WTB: Mavic bike parts...

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Neill Currie, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. Neill Currie

    Neill Currie Guest

    ......needed to help build an all Mavic bike, pre-indexed era.
    What have you got? Pics, description of parts and an idea of price would be
    nice.
    Please reply off-list.
    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Neill Currie wrote:
    > .....needed to help build an all Mavic bike, pre-indexed era.
    > What have you got? Pics, description of parts and an idea of price would be
    > nice.
    > Please reply off-list.
    > Thanks

    I just put some of my Mavic parts on ebay:

    http://tinyurl.com/7lwdu

  3. xavier

    xavier New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2003
    What exactly where you looking for?

    I have many old Mavic parts and newer ones from the early 90s. Everything pre MekTronik.

  4. I have a NOS Simplex shifters, a really nice brazeon FD and a once
    built and very smooth 550-RD rear hub-28h...

  5. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:58:43 -0500, "Neill Currie"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >.....needed to help build an all Mavic bike, pre-indexed era.
    >What have you got? Pics, description of parts and an idea of price would be
    >nice.
    >Please reply off-list.
    >Thanks

    ~1992 Rear 32 hole hub. As new. Matching front is in use but
    available for $.

    [email protected]