rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

WTB: mavic cxp30 wheel or rim

Started by Bmeahan · · Last activity · 2 posts · 571 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
15 February 2004
Last activity
16 February 2004
Original author
Bmeahan
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
571
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for a new or used but in excellent shape, mavic cxp30 32 hole tubular wheel or rim to
    match up with a front wheel that I already have.

    thanks

    brian

    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (grisoft.comgrisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.576 / Virus Database: 365 - Release Date: 1/30/2004

  2. bmeahan-<< I'm looking for a new or used but in excellent shape, mavic cxp30 32 hole tubular wheel
    or rim to match up with a front wheel that I already have.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    <BR><BR>

    We have a new CXP-30 tubie rim in 32 h, with the inserts, call me at the shop today.

    Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.