WTB Michelin Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of that. I'm hoping to locate a person I've been buying tires from for years. I changed computers and lost his email address. He runs a business out of New Jersey called Criterium USA, not listed anywhere and no website. Anyway he's always had fantastic deals on these tires and I was hoping he'd be on this site...

Try Facebook or Craigslist -- this forum isn't a swapmeet.

The mods crack down pretty hard on posts expressly written for the purpose of putting a "friend's" name and business info out on the interwebs.

2666677 said:
I'm aware of that. I'm hoping to locate a person I've been buying tires from for years. ..

Then why didn't you say that? all you said was...." I'm looking for Michelin Pro Race tires." How exactly does that reach out to a previous buyer? How about.."My name is f@@ktard and I had purchased several sets of michelin tires from a certain member on this site. If by chance you are still on this site please contact me."
Inappropriate language post removed
:rolleyes: Class class class!

bianchi10 said:
Then why didn't you say that? all you said was...." I'm looking for Michelin Pro Race tires." How exactly does that reach out to a previous buyer? How about.."My name is f@@ktard and I had purchased several sets of michelin tires from a certain member on this site. If by chance you are still on this site please contact me."
:rolleyes: Class class class!

:D :D

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.