rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Moustache bar AND/OR tall stem

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 639 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
18 April 2007
Last activity
20 April 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
639
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking to buy a Moustache bar and if I can find a used one for
    significantly less than the $65 I'd pay for a new one at my LBS, I'd
    be mighty pleased. Let me know if you have one you'd like to sell.

    Also, I'll need a nice tall stem, such as a Nitto Technomic, with a
    shorter extension - I'll consider 9cm or less. I'm happy to purchase
    these parts together or separately, but will need to coordinate the
    bar/clamp diameter. Probably will be 26.0mm since I believe that's
    what most (or all) moustache bars are.

    Thanks ~

    Brooks

  2. Check out http://vandesselsports.com/accessories.php . About half way
    down the page. These are nice narrow bars.
    ---------------------
    Alex

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.