WTB: NOS/LN Serfas ARC DD Ti/Kev Touring Saddle

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Jmatt, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Jmatt

    Jmatt Guest

    Looking for an old circa 1996/97 Serfas ARC DD Ti/Kev Touring Saddle. This is the pre-curva, pre-
    relief channel model. There were three types made, the racing, the touring, and a larger model that
    looked like a slightly shrunken cruiser seat.

    I am only interested in the touring model. On the underside of the saddle, the dual density cutouts
    should be grey, not blue, and at its widest, the saddle should measure just over 5 1/2 inches.

    I'm especially interested in the red/black but would also consider the black/black or the
    blue/black. These saddles retailed for 79.99, but similiar models now go on eBay for around 20.00.

    Thanks,

    J.

    Tags:

  2. Jmatt

    Jmatt Guest

    [email protected] (JMatt) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking for an old circa 1996/97 Serfas ARC DD Ti/Kev Touring Saddle. This is the pre-curva, pre-
    > relief channel model. There were three types made, the racing, the touring, and a larger model
    > that looked like a slightly shrunken cruiser seat.
    >
    > I am only interested in the touring model. On the underside of the saddle, the dual density
    > cutouts should be grey, not blue, and at its widest, the saddle should measure just over 5
    > 1/2 inches.
    >
    > I'm especially interested in the red/black but would also consider the black/black or the
    > blue/black. These saddles retailed for 79.99, but similiar models now go on eBay for around 20.00.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > J.

    Still looking.

    Thanks,

    J.

  3. [email protected] (JMatt) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (JMatt) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Looking for an old circa 1996/97 Serfas ARC DD Ti/Kev Touring Saddle. This is the pre-curva, pre-
    > > relief channel model. There were three types made, the racing, the touring, and a larger model
    > > that looked like a slightly shrunken cruiser seat.
    > >
    > > I am only interested in the touring model. On the underside of the saddle, the dual density
    > > cutouts should be grey, not blue, and at its widest, the saddle should measure just over 5 1/2
    > > inches.
    > >
    > > I'm especially interested in the red/black but would also consider the black/black or the
    > > blue/black. These saddles retailed for 79.99, but similiar models now go on eBay for around
    > > 20.00.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > J.
    >
    > Still looking.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > J.

    Still looking

    J.

  4. Jmatt

    Jmatt Guest

    [email protected] (JMatt) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (JMatt) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Looking for an old circa 1996/97 Serfas ARC DD Ti/Kev Touring Saddle. This is the pre-curva, pre-
    > > relief channel model. There were three types made, the racing, the touring, and a larger model
    > > that looked like a slightly shrunken cruiser seat.
    > >
    > > I am only interested in the touring model. On the underside of the saddle, the dual density
    > > cutouts should be grey, not blue, and at its widest, the saddle should measure just over 5 1/2
    > > inches.
    > >
    > > I'm especially interested in the red/black but would also consider the black/black or the
    > > blue/black. These saddles retailed for 79.99, but similiar models now go on eBay for around
    > > 20.00.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > J.
    >
    > Still looking.