WTB: Odd BB Tool

Guy F . Anderso

Guest
I need a bottom bracket cartridge tool with 18 splines. The
bb is in a 1984 Pinarello Treviso frame, and the outside
diameter of the cartridge is 35 mm. I do not know what
brand bb it is.

Thanks!

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
>I need a bottom bracket cartridge tool with 18 splines. The
>bb is in a 1984 Pinarello Treviso frame, and the outside
>diameter of the cartridge is 35 mm. I do not know what
>brand bb it is.

Do you have a picture?
-----------
Alex

Might it be a Phil Wood BB? Hard to tell without a photo.
Take it to your LBS and have them try a few of their tools
to determine what you need (and then buy it from them!).

On 9 Jul 2004 08:42:43 -0700, [email protected] (Brian Wasson) wrote:

>Might it be a Phil Wood BB? Hard to tell without a photo.
>Take it to your LBS and have them try a few of their tools
>to determine what you need (and then buy it from them!).

LBS is 65 miles away! And you are correct--several folks
have id'ed it as a Phil Wood, or rather a Japanese clone of
PW. I have ordered the appropriate tool.

Thanks to all who responded....