WTB - Panniers

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Bob Chambers, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Bob Chambers

    Bob Chambers Guest

    Anyone got a set of panniers mouldering in their garage? I need a set. Expect to pay for them
    of course.

    You'll need to unmunge my e-mail address to e-mail me direct.

    --
    Bob Chambers

    Tags:

  2. Sting

    Sting Guest

    Bob,

    I have a couple of near new sets in my garage. I'm in Victoria. I'll Email you some pic's if
    interested.

    Sting>