WTB Rans One Inch Flip-It

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Phil Wolfe, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil Wolfe

Phil Wolfe Guest

I am looking to purchase a 1 inch Rans Flip-It. I know they have them at Power On Cycling for $69.99
    but I figured maybe somebody has one laying around they would like to get rid of cheap. I have
    converted my Strada from the tweener bars to a Rans steering riser and bars and I would like a bit
    more recline than I can get out of the Terracycle Glideflex folding set-up. I really like the new
    steering riser and bars on my Strada and would recommend the change to anyone that can't quite get
    used to the tweener set-up. Thanks in advance, Philip Wolfe

Tags:

2. Phil Wolfe

Phil Wolfe Guest

Thanks to all that responded, a Flip-It riser has been found. Philip Wolfe

Phil Wolfe wrote:

> I am looking to purchase a 1 inch Rans Flip-It. I know they have them at Power On Cycling for
    > $69.99 but I figured maybe somebody has one laying around they would like to get rid of cheap. I
    > have converted my Strada from the tweener bars to a Rans steering riser and bars and I would like
    > a bit more recline than I can get out of the Terracycle Glideflex folding set-up. I really like
    > the new steering riser and bars on my Strada and would recommend the change to anyone that can't
    > quite get used to the tweener set-up. Thanks in advance, Philip Wolfe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.