WTB Rans One Inch Flip-It

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Phil Wolfe, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Phil Wolfe

    Phil Wolfe Guest

    I am looking to purchase a 1 inch Rans Flip-It. I know they have them at Power On Cycling for $69.99
    but I figured maybe somebody has one laying around they would like to get rid of cheap. I have
    converted my Strada from the tweener bars to a Rans steering riser and bars and I would like a bit
    more recline than I can get out of the Terracycle Glideflex folding set-up. I really like the new
    steering riser and bars on my Strada and would recommend the change to anyone that can't quite get
    used to the tweener set-up. Thanks in advance, Philip Wolfe

    Tags:

  2. Phil Wolfe

    Phil Wolfe Guest

    Thanks to all that responded, a Flip-It riser has been found. Philip Wolfe