WTB Rans One Inch Flip-It

Phil Wolfe

Guest
I am looking to purchase a 1 inch Rans Flip-It. I know they have them at Power On Cycling for $69.99
but I figured maybe somebody has one laying around they would like to get rid of cheap. I have
converted my Strada from the tweener bars to a Rans steering riser and bars and I would like a bit
more recline than I can get out of the Terracycle Glideflex folding set-up. I really like the new
steering riser and bars on my Strada and would recommend the change to anyone that can't quite get
used to the tweener set-up. Thanks in advance, Philip Wolfe

Thanks to all that responded, a Flip-It riser has been found. Philip Wolfe