WTB: Ritchey-frame

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Henric Helbro, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Hi folks!

    I would like to get hold of a early 90's Ritchey Logic frame with stiff original front fork.
    Bridgestone MB-0 Zip, P-20, 21, 22-ish frames would be ideal.

    Please mail me at [email protected] if you have what I want!

    Cheers,

    Henric

    Tags:

  2. forgot to mention... 18-19" sizes