WTB Ritchey WCS 110mm 17 degree 26mm clamp stem

Peter Vesel

Guest
Does anybody know where I can buy a new 2004 Ritchey WCS 110mm long, 17
degree 26mm clamp stem.

I have looked high and low but cannot find this exact stem. Close but either
the angle is wrong, length is wrong, or it is an OS stem

thanks,
Peter

Peter asks-"<< Does anybody know where I can buy a new 2004 Ritchey WCS 110mm
long, 17
degree 26mm clamp stem. >><BR><BR>
<< I have looked high and low but cannot find this exact stem. Close but either
the angle is wrong, length is wrong, or it is an OS stem >><BR><BR>

I say-" call us, we have them"

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Peter Vesel wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can buy a new 2004 Ritchey WCS 110mm long, 17
> degree 26mm clamp stem.
>
> I have looked high and low but cannot find this exact stem. Close but either
> the angle is wrong, length is wrong, or it is an OS stem

Excel claims to have them, although they decided to call it 73° rather
than 17° (these are equivalent). 25.8 mm clamp is functionally
equivalent to 26.0 mm.

http://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?...+WCS+Road&vendorCode=RITCHEY&major=1&minor=22