rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Road fenders

Started by Tim Lines · · Last activity · 4 posts · 246 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
31 July 2004
Last activity
1 August 2004
Original author
Tim Lines
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
246
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've seen fenders for road bikes with limited fork/seatstay clearance.
    I don't know what these things are called. They don't actually go under
    the fork, they have 2 pieces. One piece goes in front of the fork, one
    behind. This way the tire wont rub against the fender.

    If anyone knows what I'm talking about, could you tell me what these are
    called, who makes them, where to buy them?

    Your help is appreciated.

    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

  2. http://www.wallbike.com/fenders/raceblade.html
    when there also look for the carbon fiber Berthoud fenders.

    Gary Jacobson
    Rosendale, NY

    "Tim Lines" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:GqPOc.190178$%_6.74902@attbi_s01...

    Quoted message said:

    I've seen fenders for road bikes with limited fork/seatstay clearance.
    I don't know what these things are called. They don't actually go under
    the fork, they have 2 pieces. One piece goes in front of the fork, one
    behind. This way the tire wont rub against the fender.

    If anyone knows what I'm talking about, could you tell me what these are
    called, who makes them, where to buy them?

    Your help is appreciated.

    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

  3. Gary Jacobson said:

    http://www.wallbike.com/fenders/raceblade.html
    when there also look for the carbon fiber Berthoud fenders.

    I got a pair of Race Blades from Harris Cyclery I think.

    See www.sheldonbrown.com

    They do mail order.

    JT

  4. Tim-<< They don't actually go under
    the fork, they have 2 pieces. One piece goes in front of the fork, one
    behind. This way the tire wont rub against the fender. >><BR><BR>

    'Race blades', we have 'em-Call for prices, etc.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535
    http://www.vecchios.com
    "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.