WTB: Road Morph frame clip

Mike Elliott

Guest
I have no idea how I lost the bits that clip my Road Morph to the frame.
Hate to buy a new pump just to obtain the missing parts. The
distributor/manufacturer didn't respond to a request for this part
(probably has things that seem more important to take care of)... so I
was wondering if maybe someone lost their Road Morph /pump/ and now has
the clippie bits sitting around?

Mike Elliott wrote:
> I have no idea how I lost the bits that clip my Road Morph to the frame.
> Hate to buy a new pump just to obtain the missing parts. The
> distributor/manufacturer didn't respond to a request for this part
> (probably has things that seem more important to take care of)... so I
> was wondering if maybe someone lost their Road Morph /pump/ and now has
> the clippie bits sitting around?

QBP has them in stock so any shop with an account can get it. Their
part # is PU1758.

Nate Knutson wrote:
> Mike Elliott wrote:
> > I have no idea how I lost the bits that clip my Road Morph to the frame.
> > Hate to buy a new pump just to obtain the missing parts. The
> > distributor/manufacturer didn't respond to a request for this part
> > (probably has things that seem more important to take care of)... so I
> > was wondering if maybe someone lost their Road Morph /pump/ and now has
> > the clippie bits sitting around?

> QBP has them in stock so any shop with an account can get it. Their
> part # is PU1758.

....also, this is for the older Road Morph, not the current "Road Morph
G," which attaches differently.

Nate Knutson wrote:
> Mike Elliott wrote:
> > I have no idea how I lost the bits that clip my Road Morph to the frame.
> > Hate to buy a new pump just to obtain the missing parts. The
> > distributor/manufacturer didn't respond to a request for this part
> > (probably has things that seem more important to take care of)... so I
> > was wondering if maybe someone lost their Road Morph /pump/ and now has
> > the clippie bits sitting around?

> QBP has them in stock so any shop with an account can get it. Their
> part # is PU1758.

....also, this is for the older Road Morph, not the current Road Morph
G, which attaches differently.

In article <[email protected]>,
Mike Elliott <[email protected]> wrote:
>I have no idea how I lost the bits that clip my Road Morph to the frame.

Call up Topeak. They used to send you new clips for free, but now I think
they charge a few dollars each.

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:52:51 -0700, Mike Elliott
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I have no idea how I lost the bits that clip my Road Morph to the frame.
>Hate to buy a new pump just to obtain the missing parts. The
>distributor/manufacturer didn't respond to a request for this part
>(probably has things that seem more important to take care of)... so I
>was wondering if maybe someone lost their Road Morph /pump/ and now has
>the clippie bits sitting around?

Dear Mike,

For $4.95 plus shipping, Froogle and Lickton are your friends:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=road+morph+clip&hl=en&btnG=Search+Froogle

http://www.lickbike.com/productpage.asp?PART_NUM_SUB='3497-00'

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

<[email protected]> wrote:

>I have no idea how I lost the bits that clip my Road Morph to the frame.
>Hate to buy a new pump just to obtain the missing parts. The
>distributor/manufacturer didn't respond to a request for this part
>(probably has things that seem more important to take care of)... so I
>was wondering if maybe someone lost their Road Morph /pump/ and now has
>the clippie bits sitting around?

Your experience with Topeak doesn't reflect mine. As some here have
discovered, the weak link in the Road Morph is the mounting clip. On
two occasions I've called Topeak when the clip has broken and both
times they've sent me a replacement, gratis.

I'd try again!