WTB: San Marco Concor Sprint saddle

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by APOLLO, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. APOLLO

    APOLLO New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2004
    I'm looking for a San Marco Concor Sprint saddle. This is the model with the very high back designed to provide added leverage.

    If anyone has one or knows where I may find one, please respond in this thread.

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Yash Katsumi

    Yash Katsumi Guest

    I have a concor Max in very good shape and it looks just like you
    describe, 30 Shipped.

    APOLLO <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm looking for a San Marco Concor Sprint saddle. This is the model with
    > the very high back designed to provide added leverage.
    >
    > If anyone has one or knows where I may find one, please respond in this
    > thread.
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. APOLLO

    APOLLO New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2004
    Hi,

    Thanks for the reply.

    I never heard of the Concor Max, but I imagine there must be many versions of the Concor saddle. Do you have a picture just to be certain it's the same model?

    James

  4. Yash Katsumi

    Yash Katsumi Guest

    If you havs an email account I can send you a picture. Thanks!

    APOLLO <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Thanks for the reply.
    >
    > I never heard of the Concor Max, but I imagine there must be many
    > versions of the Concor saddle. Do you have a picture just to be certain
    > it's the same model?
    >
    > James
    >
    > Yash Katsumi Wrote:
    > > I have a concor Max in very good shape and it looks just like you
    > > describe, 30 Shipped.
    > >
    > > APOLLO <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > I'm looking for a San Marco Concor Sprint saddle. This is the model

    > with
    > > > the very high back designed to provide added leverage.
    > > >
    > > > If anyone has one or knows where I may find one, please respond in

    > this
    > > > thread.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks.

  5. APOLLO

    APOLLO New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2004
    Hi,

    My email address is: Apollo "at" mlink "dot" net

    Send any pictures you have of the saddle to this account.

    Thanks,
    James

  6. APOLLO

    APOLLO New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2004
    I never received an email with a picture of the saddle. Do you still have the saddle for sale?

    James