WTB: Scott "Drop in" bars?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Mariano pacini, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. I'm looking for something I think are called Scott Drop In bars. They are
    the drop part of a regular road bar with a clamp on the end. You clamp
    these about mid way along the horizontal part of a regular road bar and use
    them to get more arrow.

    Send me your goods or questions if I have not been clear enough in my

    Nino Pacini

  2. MAPaceBike

    MAPaceBike Guest

    I have some of these, both new and used.
    I think I also have at least one in the super light 'LF' version What width
    would you like?
    Mark Pace