rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Seatpost for Schwinn 764

Started by Pyrtwist · · Last activity · 3 posts · 354 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
24 October 2005
Last activity
24 October 2005
Original author
Pyrtwist
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
354
Views / 30 days
1
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Not a conventioanl post but the one with the expanding bolt.

  2. American Classic used to make them.

    I bought many of them from a distributor when the distributor was going out
    of business.

    I spoke with Bill Shook of American Classic many years ago.

    I remember his comment was that he could make "any of our posts to use a
    expander"

    You might call American Classic and ask.

    I sold though the stock I had.

    Allan

    "Pyrtwist" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:qbY6f.471707$_o.280596@attbi_s71...

    Quoted message said:

    Not a conventioanl post but the one with the expanding bolt.

  3. Thanx for the tip. My last resort is to cut a notch out of the seat tube
    and place a seat collar on it with a regular seat post.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.