wtb: selle italia flite saddle

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by [email protected], Jan 15, 2006.

  1. hi,

    i'm looking for a NON-GEL selle italia flite saddle in good to new
    condition. would really love to find a white one, but black would be
    ok as well.

    contact me at robk at dtsoft dot com

    thanks,

    rob

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > i'm looking for a NON-GEL selle italia flite saddle in good to new
    > condition. would really love to find a white one, but black would be
    > ok as well.
    >
    > contact me at robk at dtsoft dot com
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > rob

    Have black($110), can get red, yellow, blue grey, white-$160 per.