WTB: Shimano Cartridge Brake Pad Holder

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Josh, Jan 8, 2006.

  1. Josh

    Josh Guest

    Hi All-

    I'm looking to get an extra set of the shimano brake pad holders for the
    ones that use replacable cartridge pads. I'll take them with or without pads
    installed

    let me know if you've got some around
    thanks!
    -Josh

    Tags:

  2. Josh wrote:
    > Hi All-
    >
    > I'm looking to get an extra set of the shimano brake pad holders for the
    > ones that use replacable cartridge pads. I'll take them with or without pads
    > installed
    >
    > let me know if you've got some around
    > thanks!
    > -Josh

    We have a set of BBB pads and holders(4) complete for not a lot of
    dough, in case ya can't find one. Ala shimano 7700....

    Vecchio's

    Boulder