Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

wtb sst 98 saddle replacement suggestion

Started by crater · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,452 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
9 August 2007
Last activity
9 August 2007
Original author
crater
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,452
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It is done.
    The most comfortable saddle I have ridden is no more and I need a replacement.
    I would love a recomendation from anybody who also felt the saddle was great- cuz we are more likely built the same.
    The wtb rocket v that I bought isn't nearly as nice. Trying out saddles can get pricey

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.