WTB:Steel fork 700c with approx 225mm steertube threaded

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by kwalters, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. kwalters

    kwalters Guest

    For 60cm frame with 185mm headtube using Dura Ace headset.
    No braze-ons of any kind, standard curve blades, no chrome
    or non-removeable logos. Semi-sloping crown. Pics a must.

    Please reply email. Ken

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I think I might be able to provide this. I've got a fork from a steel
    custom I had done back in 199/2000.... the fork is a 1 inch (either 40
    or 43 mm rake) EL OS with about the right amount of steerer and
    thread. It's painted blue and green.... I'll get you some pics and
    measure.... and come up with a price.