WTB:Steel fork 700c with approx 225mm steertube threaded

kwalters

Guest
For 60cm frame with 185mm headtube using Dura Ace headset.
No braze-ons of any kind, standard curve blades, no chrome
or non-removeable logos. Semi-sloping crown. Pics a must.

Please reply email. Ken

I think I might be able to provide this. I've got a fork from a steel
custom I had done back in 199/2000.... the fork is a 1 inch (either 40
or 43 mm rake) EL OS with about the right amount of steerer and
thread. It's painted blue and green.... I'll get you some pics and
measure.... and come up with a price.