WTB Steel Road Fork or WTT Carbon

Phil B.

Guest
I am looking to purchase a 1-1/8" threadless steel fork for a 700c
wheel that will fit a 35mm tire. Steerer tube needs to be at least
235mm. New or lightly used. Prefer black.

Or will trade 2002 Reynolds Ouzo Carbonfork w/ 185mm alloy steerer.
No scratches or cracks. Slight chip at rear of brake bridge. Has
seen probably 2500 mi. of use.

Phil

Phil B. wrote:
> I am looking to purchase a 1-1/8" threadless steel fork for a 700c
> wheel that will fit a 35mm tire. Steerer tube needs to be at least
> 235mm. New or lightly used. Prefer black.
>
> Or will trade 2002 Reynolds Ouzo Carbonfork w/ 185mm alloy steerer.
> No scratches or cracks. Slight chip at rear of brake bridge. Has
> seen probably 2500 mi. of use.
>
> Phil

Waterford makes a really nice steel fork, custom dimensions. Call if
interested,\.

Found one thanks.

Thanks for your e-mails.

Phil