WTB Steel Road Fork or WTT Carbon

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Phil B., Apr 3, 2005.

  1. Phil B.

    Phil B. Guest

    I am looking to purchase a 1-1/8" threadless steel fork for a 700c
    wheel that will fit a 35mm tire. Steerer tube needs to be at least
    235mm. New or lightly used. Prefer black.

    Or will trade 2002 Reynolds Ouzo Carbonfork w/ 185mm alloy steerer.
    No scratches or cracks. Slight chip at rear of brake bridge. Has
    seen probably 2500 mi. of use.

    Phil

    Tags:

  2. Phil B. wrote:
    > I am looking to purchase a 1-1/8" threadless steel fork for a 700c
    > wheel that will fit a 35mm tire. Steerer tube needs to be at least
    > 235mm. New or lightly used. Prefer black.
    >
    > Or will trade 2002 Reynolds Ouzo Carbonfork w/ 185mm alloy steerer.
    > No scratches or cracks. Slight chip at rear of brake bridge. Has
    > seen probably 2500 mi. of use.
    >
    > Phil

    Waterford makes a really nice steel fork, custom dimensions. Call if
    interested,\.

  3. Phil B.

    Phil B. Guest

    Found one thanks.