rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Steel Road Frame 56cm

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 3 posts · 237 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
17 August 2006
Last activity
18 August 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
237
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    Looking to put togethr or buy a put-together steel road bike. Reynolds
    531 or 853 or other similar. I used to have a Cyclops (Mulholland and
    sons) and miss it greatly. If anyone has one I would love to buy it!

    Thanks,

    Steven

    szunino//at///comcast///dotnet

  2. Quoted message said:

    Hi,

    Looking to put togethr or buy a put-together steel road bike. Reynolds
    531 or 853 or other similar. I used to have a Cyclops (Mulholland and
    sons) and miss it greatly. If anyone has one I would love to buy it!

    Thanks,

    Steven

    szunino//at///comcast///dotnet

    As a fellow lover of steel, and I applaud your search. I actually have
    a late 70's/early80's Colnago Super that I'm hoping to be able to
    afford to restore one of these days. It's in great shape in terms of
    frame integrity, etc. but just needs some cosmetic work. Of course,
    it's hard to find 7 or 8 bills in the budget just to do the paint and
    chrome work.

    Anyhow -- all the best! Carey

  3. Quoted message said:

    Hi,

    Looking to put togethr or buy a put-together steel road bike. Reynolds
    531 or 853 or other similar. I used to have a Cyclops (Mulholland and
    sons) and miss it greatly. If anyone has one I would love to buy it!

    Thanks,

    Steven

    szunino//at///comcast///dotnet

    I have a Torelli Countach on closeout-Normally $1100-now $899, no fork,
    new frame, made of Columbus Nemo-yellow in color-call me

    http://www.torelli.com

    for more info-

    Vecchio's

    303-440-3535

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.