WTB: Steel Touring Frame ~60cm <$150

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by YoloMike, Sep 22, 2007.

  1. YoloMike

    YoloMike Guest

    Hi:

    I'm aiming to build up a touring bike on a budget, and I'd like to put
    the call out for a steel touring frame, any age, lugged or not, in the
    vicinity of 60cm. Can be cosmetically challenged, so long as it is
    functional (or easily made so). Touring geometry, braze-ons, and
    structural integrity are the main things....

    Many Thanks,
    Mike

    Tags:

  2. David B.

    David B. Guest

    I have a 1987 Trek 520 (Cirrus) in very good condition. It's too small
    for me. 24" (59.6cm). Mostly original parts also in very good
    condition. The color is burgundy to slate fade. $300. + shipping.

    http://www.vintage-trek.com/images/trek/87TrekCatalog.pdf

    David