WTB: Streetmachine seat

Bentmeaty

Guest
Just got my first Streetmachine today (gently used) only thing is the seat is the wrong size. It's a
large and I need a small or medium. I'm 5'7" tall and after looking at the Velotechnik website it
looks like either would do. Last fall I tried one out and as I remember the small felt good. If you
have one email me at [email protected] and tell me about it.

Meaty

Bentmeaty wrote:

>Just got my first Streetmachine today (gently used) only thing is the seat is the wrong size. It's
>a large and I need a small or medium. I'm 5'7" tall and after looking at the Velotechnik website it
>looks like either would do. Last fall I tried one out and as I remember the small felt good. If you
>have one email me at [email protected] and tell me about it.

You can order one online at www.novosport.de who make the seats (there's a carbon version too, I
must admit I'm tempted...)

Mark van Gorkom.