WTB: Tandem Stoker / Time Trial / Bullhorn Bar

Jack

Guest
Hi,

Looking for a bullhorn style handlebar to use in the stoker's position
on my tandem. These are also sold as stoker bars, time trial base bars
or cowhorn bars. 43 or 44 cm CTC would be perfect, silver preferred
(though realistically I suspect 99% of these are black).

Thanks,

-Jack

On 20 Feb 2005 15:47:56 -0800, "Jack" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Looking for a bullhorn style handlebar to use in the stoker's position
>on my tandem. These are also sold as stoker bars, time trial base bars
>or cowhorn bars. 43 or 44 cm CTC would be perfect, silver preferred
>(though realistically I suspect 99% of these are black).

Take regular road bars, turn them over and cutt off at the proper
place and you have great stoker bars.

"Paul Kopit" < wrote:

> Take regular road bars, turn them over and cutt off at the proper
> place and you have great stoker bars.

Just make certain you DO NOT use extra light bars, some bars are butted and
cutting can expose thin areas.........

Be realistic, on a tandem, unless you are racing full time, reliability is
more important than a few grams saved.

Allan