wtb: tape of nbc ironman coverage

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Timote, Dec 7, 2003.

  1. Timote

    Timote Guest

    hello all- ok, being outta town, I missed the broadcasts- if anyone would like to sell a tape/ copy
    of the nbc broadcasts, I would really love a copy. please email me directly-

    Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Digtri

    Digtri Guest

    I missed the show also and would love to get a tape. Please email me and remove the "spamsux" from
    the email address. Thanks- David