WTB: The Recumbent Cyclist Book

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Paul Dalen, Feb 2, 2003.

  1. Paul Dalen

    Paul Dalen Guest

    Anyone will to part with their book?

    Tags:

  2. "Paul Dalen" skrev...
    > Anyone will to part with their book?

    The Recumbent Bicycle? I just ordered mine in the local bookstore half a year ago. Jeff was it, that
    posts here off and on prints them.

    www.outyourbackdoor.com

    24 usd.

    Regards Mikael

  3. Paul Bruneau

    Paul Bruneau Guest

    Mikael Seierup wrote:
    > "Paul Dalen" skrev...
    >
    >>Anyone will to part with their book?
    >

    > The Recumbent Bicycle? I just ordered mine in the local bookstore half a year ago. Jeff was it,
    > that posts here off and on prints them.
    >
    > www.outyourbackdoor.com
    >
    > 24 usd.
    >
    > Regards Mikael

    Jeff puts one or two on eBay every so often too. I just got mine, and I shouldn't have waited as
    long as I did, it's great.

  4. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    Paul Dalen wrote:
    > Anyone will to part with their book?

    I got mine at Schuler's Books. I presume any book store could order it for you.

  5. David

    David Guest

    Looks like you could still order one from the Hostel Shop. http://www.hostelshoppe.com/