WTB TRACK HUB REAR 32H

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Bikewave, Jul 11, 2004.

  1. Bikewave

    Bikewave Guest

    I NEED A 32 H TRACK HUB REAR TO BUILD UP A 404 RIM ON...ID
    PREF NON-HIGH FLANGE...NEW OR USED, BUT NOT
    DAMAGED...SLOTTED OR NON SLOTTED OK...SHIMANO, CAMPY, SURLY,
    MAVIC, SUZUE, MICHE (BUT NOT THAT "SPECIAL" MICHE THAT USED
    ONLY MICHE TRACK COGS) , ECT OK. IM IN BICYCLE RETAIL, SO I
    DONT NEED A RETAIL PRICED HUB EITHER. THANKS

    JG

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    the Miche "SPECIAL" is only a screw-on boss that accepts splined track cogs
    not a special hub.
    "Bikewave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I NEED A 32 H TRACK HUB REAR TO BUILD UP A 404 RIM ON...ID
    > PREF NON-HIGH FLANGE...NEW OR USED, BUT NOT
    > DAMAGED...SLOTTED OR NON SLOTTED
    OK...SHIMANO,
    > CAMPY, SURLY, MAVIC, SUZUE, MICHE (BUT NOT THAT "SPECIAL"
    > MICHE THAT USED
    ONLY
    > MICHE TRACK COGS) , ECT OK. IM IN BICYCLE RETAIL, SO I
    > DONT NEED A RETAIL PRICED HUB EITHER. THANKS
    >
    > JG

  3. bikewave-<< I NEED A 32 H TRACK HUB REAR >><BR><BR> << BUT
    NOT DAMAGED...SLOTTED OR NON SLOTTED OK...SHIMANO, CAMPY,
    SURLY, MAVIC, SUZUE, MICHE (BUT NOT THAT "SPECIAL" MICHE
    THAT USED ONLY MICHE TRACK COGS) , ECT OK. IM IN BICYCLE
    RETAIL, SO I DONT NEED A RETAIL PRICED HUB EITHER.
    >><BR><BR>

    Why not get on the ole 'horn' and talk to some suppliers to
    get a wholesale track hub then.

    Just saying that you are 'in bicycle retail', doesn't
    automatically get you wholesale prices from other retailers.

    Boulder, CO, 80302
    costruite eccezionalmente bene"