WTB: trashed campy 8sp Ergo shifters : sorry for the bad form

CLKarr

Guest
sorry for the bad form, i dont know if this should be posted here and if not
please disgard the note. just trying to do some part hunting for 8sp campy

IM looking for some 8sp ergo parts and perhaps you have some trashed out
8spcampy ergo shifters that you ground up in a crash stacked in a crit
or roadrace or what ever... or what ever im rebuilding my record ergos
and am lookingfor some thumb buttons to campy 8sp ergo shifters... i
dont want to take thisbike to 9 or 10 speed i would rather keep her an
8sp and build up a new bikewith higher gears.. but any how.. this what
im in the market for so if you havetrashed smashed or broken ergo 8sp
stuff that you cant use well then maybe ican..we will see
;)

Christopher

In article <[email protected]>, CLKarr
<[email protected]> wrote:

> sorry for the bad form, i dont know if this should be posted here and if not
> please disgard the note. just trying to do some part hunting for 8sp campy

<snip>

Try <rec.bicycles.marketplace>

luke

Try Peter Chisolm or Vecchio's Bike Shop in Boulder.

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991
news:[email protected]...