rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Triple MTB Crank and BB

Started by Sean M. Cunningham · · Last activity · 1 post · 275 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
28 June 2005
Last activity
28 June 2005
Original author
Sean M. Cunningham
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
275
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,

    Looking for a BB + crankset.

    The worn parts I'm replacing are a 42/34/24 crankset with 170mm arms and a
    68x118 bottom bracket. I'd prefer something with replaceable chain rings.

    This is for an older 21 speed Trek MTB which has all the original Shimano
    components. I also need an 11-28 Shimano cassette, but they're $10 new at
    Nashbar. If you have one you want to get rid of I may be interested, but
    $10 for a brand new part is hard to beat.

    ---
    Sean Cunningham
    [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.