WTB: TT frame 56-57cm

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by bradner, Nov 16, 2003.

  1. bradner

    bradner Guest

    Anyone with a TT frame they have gathering dust?

    I ride a 57cm bike now so I presume 56-58cm could work. 700c wheels, doesn't have to be pretty.

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    >Anyone with a TT frame they have gathering dust?
    >
    >I ride a 57cm bike now so I presume 56-58cm could work. 700c wheels, doesn't have to be pretty.

    Remember that a TT frame with a steep seat tube is taller than a road bike of the same "size". If
    you ride a 57 road bike, you may find that a 56 TT bike is taller.