WTB: TT or Triathlon frame or frameset

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Milsk8, Feb 21, 2004.

  1. Milsk8

    Milsk8 Guest

    I'm looking for a relatively cheap 50-56cm (I'll probably use a Look Ergo stem so size isn't really
    an issue) tt frame or frameset, preferably with aero tubing. I don't wan't to spend more than a
    couple hundred bucks at most because it's something I'll only be using occasionally.

    Email me if you have an offer @ [email protected]

    thanks

    Tags:

  2. For a couple hundred why not just take a regular frame and stick it under a bus. That will make the
    tubing aero.

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    "Milsk8" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'm looking for a relatively cheap 50-56cm (I'll probably use a Look Ergo
    stem
    > so size isn't really an issue) tt frame or frameset, preferably with aero tubing. I don't wan't to
    > spend more than a couple hundred bucks at most because it's something I'll only be using
    > occasionally.
    >
    > Email me if you have an offer @ [email protected]
    >
    > thanks

    ---