WTB: UN-72 113mm or Phil Wood 113m +5mm R

I have an old French Gitane and the only way I was able to run a
cartridge BB was to use Phil Wood French rings, the cranks want a +5mm
on the drive side, but to save money I'll take another UN-72 113mm
symmetrical, which is what I've been using. Please note: it must be
model UN-72 as this BB allows the cups to be completely removed so I
can use the Phil rings. The Phil version I'm looking for is BRS13R.
I'm looking to pay used prices for good condition BBs.
Thanks,
Mark Beattie
markrbeatte at gmail daught com

[email protected] wrote:
> I have an old French Gitane and the only way I was able to run a
> cartridge BB was to use Phil Wood French rings, the cranks want a +5mm
> on the drive side, but to save money I'll take another UN-72 113mm
> symmetrical, which is what I've been using. Please note: it must be
> model UN-72 as this BB allows the cups to be completely removed so I
> can use the Phil rings. The Phil version I'm looking for is BRS13R.
> I'm looking to pay used prices for good condition BBs.
> Thanks,
> Mark Beattie
> markrbeatte at gmail daught com

Did you find your bb.....

i have several, but before I locate them, I thought I would check

Allan

Allan Oxenreiter wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> I have an old French Gitane and the only way I was able to run a
>> cartridge BB was to use Phil Wood French rings, the cranks want a
>> +5mm on the drive side, but to save money I'll take another UN-72
>> 113mm symmetrical, which is what I've been using. Please note: it
>> must be model UN-72 as this BB allows the cups to be completely
>> removed so I can use the Phil rings. The Phil version I'm looking
>> for is BRS13R. I'm looking to pay used prices for good condition BBs.
>> Thanks,
>> Mark Beattie
>> markrbeatte at gmail daught com
>>

> Did you find your bb.....
>
> i have several, but before I locate them, I thought I would check
>
> Allan

If you don't get a reply from the OP, I'm interested.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Dave Thompson