WTB: Used HP Velotechnik Street Machine GT

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Noone, Mar 14, 2003.

  1. Noone

    Noone Guest

    Looking for a used Street Machine. Will travel 1-2 hours from the Detroit, Michigan area to pick-up
    or will pay for shipping.

    Tags:

  2. Tim Smith

    Tim Smith Guest

    I have a Velo Streetmachine (not GT) for sale for $950 plus shipping from Sacramento, CA. Send me an
    e-mail for more info. [email protected]