WTB: 'vintage' wool...

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by dookie, Apr 29, 2004.

  1. dookie

    dookie Guest

    i saw an absolutely *killer* light wool pullover sweater on somebody the
    other day, and i want one...

    it was essentially a long-sleeve wool jersey...though i don't think it had
    pockets in back, and not quite so tight. it was burgundy, with an
    old-school, scripted cinelli coat-of-arms logo full-chest on the front. he
    said he got it through a shop he used to work at in CA.

    anyone have any idea where i might find such a thing?

    kjt

    Tags:

  2. Holy Smoke

    Holy Smoke Guest

    I have long and short-sleeve wool jerseys from New Zealand's Ice Breaker.
    Indeed, they are very cool. I washed them regularly in an ordinary washer,
    as the company suggests.
    "dookie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > i saw an absolutely *killer* light wool pullover sweater on somebody the
    > other day, and i want one...
    >
    > it was essentially a long-sleeve wool jersey...though i don't think it had
    > pockets in back, and not quite so tight. it was burgundy, with an
    > old-school, scripted cinelli coat-of-arms logo full-chest on the front.

    he
    > said he got it through a shop he used to work at in CA.
    >
    > anyone have any idea where i might find such a thing?
    >
    > kjt

  3. Bikewave

    Bikewave Guest

    canari is doing some new "old style" wool clothes for fall 2004

  4. Guest