WTB: Vitus 979 51-52cm frameset

duraace1957

New Member
Sep 5, 2003
Hello, I'm looking for a Vitus 979 frameset in 51cm or 52cm. I'll consider a Vitus Carbone 7 or 9 in the same size.

Please reply to dhickey AT hotmail DOT com

Thanks,

Dave/ Dallas, TX

How about a 50 cm 979? Navy Blue, has been hanging in my garage for 10
years. I would include a brand new 350mm? AmClassic SP and a 140 Modolo
stem and the Stronglight A-9 HS that is on it.

Rick
Madison WI

rickcplb
-at-
netscape
-dot-
net

duraace1957 wrote:

> Hello, I'm looking for a Vitus 979 frameset in 51cm or 52cm. I'll
> consider a Vitus Carbone 7 or 9 in the same size.
>
> Thanks

I just sent you an email..... A 50 would work great, expecially since it is navy blue....

Thanks, Dave

Have 50cm Alan aluminum. Stripped bare of paint ready to be repainted any colour.

Will take any offer on frame and fork.