WTB: Vitus 979 51-52cm frameset

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by duraace1957, Nov 15, 2004.

  1. duraace1957

    duraace1957 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Hello, I'm looking for a Vitus 979 frameset in 51cm or 52cm. I'll consider a Vitus Carbone 7 or 9 in the same size.

    Please reply to dhickey AT hotmail DOT com

    Thanks,

    Dave/ Dallas, TX

    Tags:

  2. rick

    rick Guest

    How about a 50 cm 979? Navy Blue, has been hanging in my garage for 10
    years. I would include a brand new 350mm? AmClassic SP and a 140 Modolo
    stem and the Stronglight A-9 HS that is on it.

    Rick
    Madison WI

    rickcplb
    -at-
    netscape
    -dot-
    net

    duraace1957 wrote:

    > Hello, I'm looking for a Vitus 979 frameset in 51cm or 52cm. I'll
    > consider a Vitus Carbone 7 or 9 in the same size.
    >
    > Thanks

  3. duraace1957

    duraace1957 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    I just sent you an email..... A 50 would work great, expecially since it is navy blue....

    Thanks, Dave

  4. xavier

    xavier New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2003
    Have 50cm Alan aluminum. Stripped bare of paint ready to be repainted any colour.

    Will take any offer on frame and fork.