rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Wheelset with flip flop hubs

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 381 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
3 March 2006
Last activity
3 March 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
381
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Want to buy a wheelset for my fixie project. I prefer 36h Suzue flip
    flop hubs but any brand will do at this point. Suzue quit making their
    only flip flop wheelset last year so I am going to have to build up
    something up unless I locate something slightly used. I need 700c only!

    Please let me know what you have and send your best offers. Mark

  2. Quoted message said:

    Want to buy a wheelset for my fixie project. I prefer 36h Suzue flip
    flop hubs but any brand will do at this point. Suzue quit making their
    only flip flop wheelset last year so I am going to have to build up
    something up unless I locate something slightly used. I need 700c only!

    Please let me know what you have and send your best offers. Mark

    Our supplier and we still have lots of Suzue hubs. Call me at the shop
    and I'll build you a set with any of the 3 SuZue models and Velocity or
    Mavic rims.

    vecchios

    303-440-3535

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.