WTB: where to look ?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by [email protected], Mar 10, 2004.

  1. Hey,

    I'm looking for a newsgroup or perhaps a website that deals
    in buying/selling MTB parts/frames etc.

    Reply here with your fav,. links if you know of any !

    Thanks.

    p.s. Looking in North America

    Tags:

  2. That should have read "NEW or USED" parts.

    Thanks Again,

    Rick.

    btw, that email is not valid !

    > I'm looking for a newsgroup or perhaps a website that
    > deals in buying/selling MTB parts/frames etc.
    >
    > Reply here with your fav,. links if you know of any !
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > p.s. Looking in North America

  3. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > That should have read "NEW or USED" parts.
    >
    > Thanks Again,
    >
    > Rick.
    >
    > btw, that email is not valid !
    >

    >> I'm looking for a newsgroup or perhaps a website that
    >> deals in buying/selling MTB parts/frames etc.
    >>
    >> Reply here with your fav,. links if you know of any !
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> p.s. Looking in North America

    rec.bicycles.marketplace

    --