rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Yo Eddy Sticker (Fat Chance)

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 158 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
11 January 2005
Last activity
11 January 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
158
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi
    I'm looking for a yo eddy sticker NOT decal set.
    Something like a pink or green yo eddy, but I'll take what I can find.
    Sticker needs to be unused (so put away that razor blade, thank you
    very much).
    Thanks
    Please reply to this thread, not to the email.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.