rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: your 1" carbon 'cross fork

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 3 posts · 291 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
30 October 2005
Last activity
2 November 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
291
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hola,

    The title says it! I'd like to replace the steel fork on my Mandaric
    with a carbon cyclocross fork. Steerer diameter is 1"; I'd consider
    threaded or threadless. Also, I'm looking for used so I'm hoping for a
    reasonable price (like anyone). Straight bladed is my preference as
    well.

    Order of preference:
    Alpha Q
    Alan (straight blade)
    Wound-Up
    Winwood or similar

    Please email what you've got to tRiSpOkE AT A O L dot.... com
    Remove the obvious.

    Cheers,
    Ian in OR

  2. Still looking...
    Please send me whatcha got.
    Thanks,
    Ian

  3. Still looking...
    Please send me whatcha got.
    Thanks,
    Ian

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.