WTB: Your used bike parts

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jeremy B, Feb 10, 2003.

  1. Jeremy B

    Jeremy B Guest

    Hey folks---calling out to all the people that got bike parts lying around that deserve to be
    ridden. I'm building up a cross bike and need some stuff, preferably used stuff, email me if
    you got some:

    8spd bar end shifters anatomic road bars 42cm 700c wheels front or rear (rear must accept 8 spds)
    "aero" style road brake levers double sided spd or ATAC pedals threaded headset

    thanks

    jeremyb

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, jeremy b <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Hey folks---calling out to all the people that got bike parts lying around that deserve to
    >be ridden.

    Try calling out on rec.bicycles.marketplace.

  3. Robin Hubert

    Robin Hubert Guest

    rec.bicycles.marketplace.

    "jeremy b" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey folks---calling out to all the people that got bike parts lying around that deserve to be
    > ridden. I'm building up a cross bike and need some stuff, preferably used stuff, email me if you
    > got some:
    >
    > 8spd bar end shifters anatomic road bars 42cm 700c wheels front or rear (rear must accept 8 spds)
    > "aero" style road brake levers double sided spd or ATAC pedals threaded headset
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > jeremyb

  4. Smokey

    Smokey Guest

    "Robin Hubert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > rec.bicycles.marketplace.
    >
    > "jeremy b" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hey folks---calling out to all the people that got bike parts lying around that deserve to be
    > > ridden. I'm building up a cross bike and need some stuff, preferably used stuff, email me if you
    > > got some:
    > >
    > > 8spd bar end shifters anatomic road bars 42cm 700c wheels front or rear (rear must accept 8
    > > spds) "aero" style road brake levers double sided spd or ATAC pedals threaded headset
    > >
    > > thanks
    > >
    > > jeremyb

    hi jeremy, i've got some 8 spd. shimano bar-cons in like new condition. also a pair of time ATACs in
    fair cosmetic condition (lots of scratches) but perfect mechanical condition with two sets of shaved
    cleats (the stock ones cost me a broken leg when i couldn't get unclipped. the shaved ones work
    perfectly, yet are still secure. the newer time cleats are designed the same way). e-mail me if you
    are interested. smokey