WTB: Your used bike parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeremy B

Hey folks---calling out to all the people that got bike parts lying around that deserve to be
ridden. I'm building up a cross bike and need some stuff, preferably used stuff, email me if
you got some:

8spd bar end shifters anatomic road bars 42cm 700c wheels front or rear (rear must accept 8 spds)
"aero" style road brake levers double sided spd or ATAC pedals threaded headset

thanks

jeremyb

rec.bicycles.marketplace.

"jeremy b" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hey folks---calling out to all the people that got bike parts lying around that deserve to be
> ridden. I'm building up a cross bike and need some stuff, preferably used stuff, email me if you
> got some:
>
> 8spd bar end shifters anatomic road bars 42cm 700c wheels front or rear (rear must accept 8 spds)
> "aero" style road brake levers double sided spd or ATAC pedals threaded headset
>
> thanks
>
> jeremyb

"Robin Hubert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> rec.bicycles.marketplace.
>
> "jeremy b" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey folks---calling out to all the people that got bike parts lying around that deserve to be
> > ridden. I'm building up a cross bike and need some stuff, preferably used stuff, email me if you
> > got some:
> >
> > 8spd bar end shifters anatomic road bars 42cm 700c wheels front or rear (rear must accept 8
> > spds) "aero" style road brake levers double sided spd or ATAC pedals threaded headset
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > jeremyb

hi jeremy, i've got some 8 spd. shimano bar-cons in like new condition. also a pair of time ATACs in
fair cosmetic condition (lots of scratches) but perfect mechanical condition with two sets of shaved
cleats (the stock ones cost me a broken leg when i couldn't get unclipped. the shaved ones work
perfectly, yet are still secure. the newer time cleats are designed the same way). e-mail me if you
are interested. smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.