Wtd: second hand Cycle Trailer

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Blair, Dec 5, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I am looking for a good condition cycle trailer, fo rthe carrying of cargo. A used kid carrier also
    considered if price right. I'm getting fed up having to get the bus for larger items.

    Richard
    --
    To email me change 'blu' to 'yo'

    Tags:

  2. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Richard Blair
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I am looking for a good condition cycle trailer, fo rthe carrying of cargo. A used kid carrier
    > also considered if price right. I'm getting fed up having to get the bus for larger items.

    Where are you?

    --
    A T (Sandy) Morton on the Bicycle Island In the Global Village http://www.sandymillport.fsnet.co.uk

  3. Hi Sandy,

    I'm in Edinburgh, though anything north England considered for viewing/collecting,

    Richard

    --
    To email me change 'blu' to 'yo'

  4. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest

    In article <gqMwb.10663$K%[email protected]>, Richard Blair
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I'm in Edinburgh, though anything north England considered for viewing/collecting,

    Taken to email.

  5. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Sandy Morton <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > I'm in Edinburgh, though anything north England considered for viewing/collecting,

    > Taken to email.

    It bounced. I have a second hand trailer which I would part with for £20-00 and I will be
    near Edinburgh Airport on Monday morning. Return address is valid. If you are interested can
    you email me?

    --
    A T (Sandy) Morton on the Bicycle Island In the Global Village http://www.sandymillport.fsnet.co.uk

  6. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    Sandy Morton <[email protected]> writes:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Sandy Morton <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > I'm in Edinburgh, though anything north England considered for viewing/collecting,
    >
    > > Taken to email.
    >

    > It bounced. I have a second hand trailer which I would part with for £20-00 and I will be near
    > Edinburgh Airport on Monday morning. Return address is valid. If you are interested can you
    > email me?

    One wheel or two?

    'graveyards are full of indispensable people'

  7. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest

  8. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest