WTD

Centurian_Ooo'yabass

Guest
Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get them?????

Muckle Thanks

http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=C1126

Centurian_Ooo'yabass wrote:
> Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
> them?????
>
> Muckle Thanks

Cheers Allan,

But .. event their largest size would be at full stretch with me ... I'm
more akin to size 7 or 8 .. will give them a phone tomorrow

cheers

"Allan Nelson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=C1126
>
> Centurian_Ooo'yabass wrote:
> > Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
> > them?????
> >
> > Muckle Thanks

> Centurian_Ooo'yabass wrote:
> > Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
> > them?????
> >
> > Muckle Thanks

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:23:22 GMT, "Centurian_Ooo'yabass"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get them?????

Take Cover! Duck!!!

* I * N * C * O * M * I * N * G *

Well done Gonzalez .... ten oot oh ten jist fur u ... now what was the
question again?????

"Gonzalez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:23:22 GMT, "Centurian_Ooo'yabass"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get

them?????

> Take Cover! Duck!!!
>
> * I * N * C * O * M * I * N * G *

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:37:36 GMT, "Centurian_Ooo'yabass"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Well done Gonzalez .... ten oot oh ten jist fur u ... now what was the
>question again?????

It's an old urc joke. The Paving Slab Fairy hates b*b sh*rts. She
believes that any man who wears them should have *paving slabs* thrown
at them - either that or their goolies cut off.

> Gonzalez wrote:
>
> > It's an old urc joke. The Paving Slab Fairy hates b*b sh*rts. She
> > believes that any man who wears them should have *paving slabs* thrown
> > at them - either that or their goolies cut off.

She doesn't seem to be around at the moment, he might get away with it :)
--

Simon M.

It wiznae the paving slab fairy that got me .. it was the tarmac troll .....
boy was that sore!!!!