WTD

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Centurian_Ooo'yabass, Jun 13, 2004.

  1. Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get them?????

    Muckle Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Allan Nelson

    Allan Nelson Guest

    http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=C1126

    Centurian_Ooo'yabass wrote:
    > Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
    > them?????
    >
    > Muckle Thanks

  3. Cheers Allan,

    But .. event their largest size would be at full stretch with me ... I'm
    more akin to size 7 or 8 .. will give them a phone tomorrow

    cheers

    "Allan Nelson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=C1126
    >
    > Centurian_Ooo'yabass wrote:
    > > Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
    > > them?????
    > >
    > > Muckle Thanks

    > Centurian_Ooo'yabass wrote:
    > > Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
    > > them?????
    > >
    > > Muckle Thanks

  4. Gonzalez

    Gonzalez Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:23:22 GMT, "Centurian_Ooo'yabass"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get them?????

    Take Cover! Duck!!!

    * I * N * C * O * M * I * N * G *

  5. Well done Gonzalez .... ten oot oh ten jist fur u ... now what was the
    question again?????

    "Gonzalez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:23:22 GMT, "Centurian_Ooo'yabass"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get

    them?????

    > Take Cover! Duck!!!
    >
    > * I * N * C * O * M * I * N * G *

  6. Gonzalez

    Gonzalez Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:37:36 GMT, "Centurian_Ooo'yabass"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well done Gonzalez .... ten oot oh ten jist fur u ... now what was the
    >question again?????

    It's an old urc joke. The Paving Slab Fairy hates b*b sh*rts. She
    believes that any man who wears them should have *paving slabs* thrown
    at them - either that or their goolies cut off.

  7. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    > Gonzalez wrote:
    >
    > > It's an old urc joke. The Paving Slab Fairy hates b*b sh*rts. She
    > > believes that any man who wears them should have *paving slabs* thrown
    > > at them - either that or their goolies cut off.

    She doesn't seem to be around at the moment, he might get away with it :)
    --

    Simon M.

  8. It wiznae the paving slab fairy that got me .. it was the tarmac troll .....
    boy was that sore!!!!