WTF !!!!!!!!! cricket

trek-man

New Member
Apr 10, 2005
What the hell is SBS smoking. I could put up with Bonjoooouuuuurrrr Gabriel and the sad but amusing commentary but cricket is just not on. First it ran too long, i cant imagine SBS cutting back something else to show the end of a stage we usually dont even get to see the jersey awards ( or the final sprint:mad: ). Then theyve got the gumption :p to keep cutting back to see the vital cricket stats and a few minutes of boring commentary. Get serious SBS pull your finger out and stop stuffing our tour :mad: . I want to speak to the manager and slap him upside the head with one of Gabriels trout.

trek-man said:
What the hell is SBS smoking. I could put up with Bonjoooouuuuurrrr Gabriel and the sad but amusing commentary but cricket is just not on. First it ran too long, i cant imagine SBS cutting back something else to show the end of a stage we usually dont even get to see the jersey awards ( or the final sprint:mad: ). Then theyve got the gumption :p to keep cutting back to see the vital cricket stats and a few minutes of boring commentary. Get serious SBS pull your finger out and stop stuffing our tour :mad: . I want to speak to the manager and slap him upside the head with one of Gabriels trout.

The SBS number for 'feedback' is Toll Free Phone 1800 500 727.

trek-man said:
What the hell is SBS smoking. I could put up with Bonjoooouuuuurrrr Gabriel and the sad but amusing commentary but cricket is just not on. First it ran too long, i cant imagine SBS cutting back something else to show the end of a stage we usually dont even get to see the jersey awards ( or the final sprint:mad: ). Then theyve got the gumption :p to keep cutting back to see the vital cricket stats and a few minutes of boring commentary. Get serious SBS pull your finger out and stop stuffing our tour :mad: . I want to speak to the manager and slap him upside the head with one of Gabriels trout.

Gary Gate got the ****, but now we need more cricket! ****ers!

In breaking news, my sources tell me Mr PiledHigher has Cadelled himself at DISC.........aus.bicycle, first with the news that counts.....

Oh, and there's some more War on Trevor going on in London.......

> I'm a cricket fan - if there's cricket to be seen you'll find me
> watching it if I can.

Same here!
But I found that I did not look forward to them switching over to the
cricket at all.
Frigging annoying.

Shabby said:
In breaking news, my sources tell me Mr PiledHigher has Cadelled himself at DISC.........aus.bicycle, first with the news that counts.....

Oh, and there's some more War on Trevor going on in London.......

"Cadelled himself..."

you mean he too has been suckin helium and sounds like an anime cartoon???

The TDF coverage was cut down last night (Thursday 21st ) to allow for the cricket, but during the TDF coverage they showed a good dose of cricket as well!!!
What gives, no mention in the programme that cricket was gonna pop up during the TDF.

I remember in the old days that Wide World of Sports (channel 9) had this mega irritating habit of splitting up coverage of a sport I liked & spread bits of it throughout their 3hr programme. I lasted one one example of this before I went outside & did something else with my Saturday afternoon.
(What does this have to do with the TDF coverage? Dunno really).

flyingdutch said:
"Cadelled himself..."

you mean he too has been suckin helium and sounds like an anime cartoon???

Nor do I mean he's thrown away a stage of the tour to gain a few seconds and finish 7th instead of 8th......

trek-man said:
What the hell is SBS smoking. I could put up with Bonjoooouuuuurrrr Gabriel and the sad but amusing commentary but cricket is just not on. First it ran too long, i cant imagine SBS cutting back something else to show the end of a stage we usually dont even get to see the jersey awards ( or the final sprint:mad: ). Then theyve got the gumption :p to keep cutting back to see the vital cricket stats and a few minutes of boring commentary. Get serious SBS pull your finger out and stop stuffing our tour :mad: . I want to speak to the manager and slap him upside the head with one of Gabriels trout.
well given that just all sport on TV you have to pay for now, I have no problem with SBS doing the cricket and tour de france, I get to watch the cycling and I also get to see Australia, giving one to the POMS

the way the first test is going it will be over tomorrow anyway!!

lets face it the just about all the jerseys are settled baring any major stacks or falls, just about the only left for grabs is the sprinters, non ?? which will be decided on the last day from what Ive heard with the 3 big sprints up for grabs ?? thats going to be a great stage.

"Shabby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> In breaking news, my sources tell me Mr PiledHigher has Cadelled
> himself at DISC.........aus.bicycle, first with the news that
> counts.....
>
>Shabby

Last seen with right arm in sling and not looking too happy.

PiledHigher, if your out there and feeling up to it let us know how you
pulled up and what the damage was. That was one heavy crash. I almost fell
off the rollers as I turned to see the source of the multiple very loud
thuds. It sounded like one of the two of you who crashed bounced a couple
of times before sliding to a halt.

Hey PH could possibly be the first to break a collarbone, if that's the
damage??, at DISC. I know there were a couple of injuries at the 2005
junior nats but I can't recall any of them being a collarbone.

Geoff

Geoff said:
Hey PH could possibly be the first to break a collarbone, if that's the
damage??, at DISC. I know there were a couple of injuries at the 2005
junior nats but I can't recall any of them being a collarbone.

Not really the best `first` you could obtain there.. did he get jealous with everyone else trying for Crash Bandicoot titles?

PH - Spill man.. are you okay or what?

hippy
- just realising the bad humour in "Spill man"