WTF is everyone?...

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Guest, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

No replies, no new msgs. no nothing in the past few DAYS...

WTF is everyone?

:-(

Tags:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm sitting here looking at the rain, which hasn't stopped today , and wishing I could go for a ride.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I second that "wtf" statement....

Wake up!

4. Eldron

Eldron New Member

The sun has come out in England after 2 weeks of drab shyte weather and there was a mob rule as everyone rushed to report the big yellow UFO in the sky.

Others rushed to their bicycles, some skipped work for the day (chucked a sickie in the local lingo), others just sat and stared (it's not dangerous to look at the sun in the UK - it's like a 5 watt lightbulb).

Right - that accounts for the UK contingent - where's everybody else?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL. Welcome to the Rebels!...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Eldron it was a glorious sunny day and what with the promise of a meteor shower tonight I was well happy, but the weather didn't let us down and right on cue the clouds rolled in spoiling a good chance to see some natural fireworks tonight, just as they did when the eclipse happened.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Chris L is still here. Chris L is still posting in third person. Chris L is still wishing it would bloody rain occasionally ::)

8. Eldron

Eldron New Member

Yup I was pretty peeved too - got out of gym at 9:30pm and stopped in a quiet field with zero lights and awaited the spectacle. Saw some mild flashes behind the later of cloud. Would have looked pretty good without the fluffy white stuff.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Sean_L is back in the house!!!

But doesn't look like many noticed since my "Remember me??" thread ain't got no responses. <sniff, sniff> :'(

But I can always amuse myself by having a conversation with my alter ego. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Sean, as your Shrink I can only recommend that you take a long extended vacation...

Give 'Happy Hills' a call, they are cheap, effective, and secure...in a secure environment...