WTF is everyone?...

G

No replies, no new msgs. no nothing in the past few DAYS...

WTF is everyone?

:-(

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm sitting here looking at the rain, which hasn't stopped today , and wishing I could go for a ride.

The sun has come out in England after 2 weeks of drab shyte weather and there was a mob rule as everyone rushed to report the big yellow UFO in the sky.

Others rushed to their bicycles, some skipped work for the day (chucked a sickie in the local lingo), others just sat and stared (it's not dangerous to look at the sun in the UK - it's like a 5 watt lightbulb).

Right - that accounts for the UK contingent - where's everybody else?

The sun has come out in England after 2 weeks of drab shyte weather and there was a mob rule as everyone rushed to report the big yellow UFO in the sky.

Others rushed to their bicycles, some skipped work for the day (chucked a sickie in the local lingo), others just sat and stared (it's not dangerous to look at the sun in the UK - it's like a 5 watt lightbulb).

Right - that accounts for the UK contingent - where's everybody else?

Eldron it was a glorious sunny day and what with the promise of a meteor shower tonight I was well happy, but the weather didn't let us down and right on cue the clouds rolled in spoiling a good chance to see some natural fireworks tonight, just as they did when the eclipse happened.

Chris L is still here. Chris L is still posting in third person. Chris L is still wishing it would bloody rain occasionally ::)

Eldron it was a glorious sunny day and what with the promise of a meteor shower tonight I was well happy, but the weather didn't let us down and right on cue the clouds rolled in spoiling a good chance to see some natural fireworks tonight, just as they did when the eclipse happened.

Yup I was pretty peeved too - got out of gym at 9:30pm and stopped in a quiet field with zero lights and awaited the spectacle. Saw some mild flashes behind the later of cloud. Would have looked pretty good without the fluffy white stuff.

Sean_L is back in the house!!!

But doesn't look like many noticed since my "Remember me??" thread ain't got no responses. <sniff, sniff> :'(

But I can always amuse myself by having a conversation with my alter ego. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

Sean, as your Shrink I can only recommend that you take a long extended vacation...

Give 'Happy Hills' a call, they are cheap, effective, and secure...in a secure environment...